Electron Beam Evaporation System
Torr’s Electron Beam Deposition system is a practical and highly reliable system. The EB-4P systems have four pocket crucibles varying in volume and a variety of power sources.
The E-Beam Evaporation System is completely customizable; the chamber can be designed to accept additional PVD sources. Unused ports are blocked with flanges to allow later additions. When you are ready, you can add a thermal resistance source or DC & RF sputtering or etching.
Click link above to download PDF file.
To view 3D images in this PDF, please open file in Adobe Reader...
Torr EB-4P systems are ideal for depositing metals, oxides, magnetic materials and dielectrics in applications such as nanotechnology, optics, microscopy, MBE, functional and decorative coatings.
Our EB-4P series E-beam systems are specially tailored for laboratory or research and development, pilot production, university research or small-scale production. Their compact construction makes them ideal for clean room applications.
Torr E-beam systems produce uniform, adherent thin films of many materials. E-beam evaporation produces excellent rate control deposition with low contamination and includes multiple-axis rotation capability for the best uniformity possible on any size or shape sample.
- Electro-Polished Stainless Steel Chamber (D-shaped box)
- 4” Diameter View Port on Front Door with Manual Shutter
- Single/Multi pocket E-Beam Sources with Water Cooled Crucible (from 4cc up to 75cc)
- High Voltage Power Supply (3kW to 15 kW) with X-Y Sweep Controller
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumping System with Matching Dual Stage
- Rotary Vane Pump
- Quartz Crystal Thickness Sensor with Deposition Controller
- Full Range Vacuum Gauge with Digital Display and Readout
- Semi-Automatic Controlled System