Newly Developed Ion Beam Deposition System
Newly constructed Ion Beam Deposition System, featuring Water-Cooled Electro-Polished Vacuum Chamber with 1.5 X 10-6 Torr range ultimate vacuum, two large view ports & a large top lid for sample loading and easy access to all interior components with a water cooled target stage, Veeco Ion Source & Ion Tech Mps-3000 FC Power Supply, MKS Mass Flow Controller, Leybold Turbo Pump backed by an Edwards Two Stage Rough Pump, a wide range vacuum gauge & associated digital display.
Click link above to download PDF file.
To view 3D images in this PDF, please open file in Adobe Reader...
Condition: Manufacturer refurbished
Item location: New Windsor, New York, United States
Newly constructed Ion Beam Deposition System, featuring:
- Water-Cooled Electro-Polished Vacuum Chamber.
- Combination of a Veeco’s gridded Divergent Beam Ion Source & Ion Tech MPS-3000 FC Power Supply.
- New MKS-M100B00421CR1BV, 20 SCCM Mass Flow Controller.
- 1.5 X 10-6 Torr range ultimate vacuum provided
- A very good condition Leybold TW 250 S Turbo Pump, backed by a very good condition Edwards E2M-12 Two Stage Rough Pump.
- Pfeiffer PKR 251 or similar make compact wide range gauge & associated digital display.
- The chamber features two large view ports & a large top lid for sample loading and easy access to all interior components.
- Water cooled target stage for one source. Equipped with rotatable four target stage (3” standard target size), for selectively sequential deposition of up to four different materials without breaking vacuum.
- Micro-Torr range vacuum is achievable within 1hour of sample loading.
- Pricing includes demonstration at our facility.
- Shipping and handling- Very reasonable, destination dependent, shipping quotes provided upon request. Contact Torr for more details.
Process Notes: Initial process testing with an Aluminum target indicated desirable quality deposition rate and uniformity over a 4 inch by 4 inch sample size coating area.